Location 6: Flint
On your computer, you can send a place you find on Google Maps to your phone or tablet.
Step 1: Add your device
Add your phone or tablet
In Google Maps, make sure you’re signed in to the same account on:
- The computer you’re using.
- The phone or tablet. If you’re asked to turn on notifications, tap Turn on notifications.
Step 2: Send a place
- On a computer, open Google Maps. If you’re using Maps in a mobile browser or an older web browser or operating system, this might not work.
- Find the place you want to send.
- Below the search box, click Send to your phone. Then, choose an option:
- Choose the phone or tablet you want to send to.
- If you don’t have a device, you can send by email or text message. Text isn’t available in all countries.
- You’ll get a notification on your phone or tablet.